1. Make your own card topper or cut off the front of a cute card you recieved.
2. Cut a piece of cardstock that is double the size of the card topper. Fold in half.
3. Place an adhesive on the back of the card topper. Choose one that will be easy to get off, like small pieces of tape or pop-up foam squares. I love using my Herma Dotto Dispenser for this. The repositionable dot adhesive sticks really well, but is easy to remove later.
4. Stick the card topper to the front of the folded cardstock.
5. Inside the card, give directions for the reusable card or print out a little note to include with the card.
Click on the picture below and right click to download to your computer. Then you can print your own page of direction notes to cut out and send with reusable cards.
This post is linked to: Sumo's Sweet Stuff, The Morristribe's Homesteader Blog Carnival, Motivate Me Monday, More the Merrier Monday, Alderberry Hill, Little House in the Suburbs, Frugal Friday, Thirty Handmade Days, Simply Sweet Home Friday Favorites, Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways, Works For Me Wednesday, Tout it Tuesday, Tiny Tip Tuesday, Tip Me Tuesday, Teach Me Tuesday, Anti-Procrastination Tuesday, Homemaker on a Dime, Link and Greet Saturday, Saturday Show & Tell, Strut Your Stuff Saturday, Weekend Craft Soiree, Get Schooled Saturday